<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Manic
Monday, August 25 @ 18:02

Today.. sort of sucked.

Thanks Renia for the Chinese handbook! You sure you don't want ah?

Mr Loh came in for RD and didn't want to teach us at all -.- He asked us to do our own things and he also scolded Ronald z. He shouted "Shut up" suddenly and scared the shit outta us. Then for the next four teachers that came, they all scolded us so I guess almost all the teachers have given up on us.

Jy spit spit spit water at Germaine! :o Omg so funny. Fiona also tio a bit aha. Germaine's hair was like so wet o.o I pity her tsk.

Had to present for literature today -.- So nervous! But finally glad it was all over :D KS they all bought our lunch in advance hah thanks 8)

Stupid AVA came again and then had Councillors Investiture. KS never clap for her very good friend, only for Wingyin -.-

STUPID GEROME KUEK WIPE YOUR SWEAT ON ME RAWR. Disgusting freak, glad to say that I had my revenge ^^v

Then had to buy vegetables for Home Econ, I don't know how to choose carrots or potatoes LOL Had to call Sj haha. I cannot be a housewife hee.

Clarence I know you had a screw haircut buttt:
Just go back to SHPS on Friday ok? c: I will forever remember you if you do this!

Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.