Goodbye friendship, hello heartache
Friday, August 8 @ 16:53
Just because I'm angry doesn't mean I'm angry with you -.- I can be angry with another idiot or a whole bunch of idiots but yeah I'm angry with more than one person. FIO if one of them is you then.
I'm
anti-radiation. So I'm not gonna sleep with the phone by my side and not sms anyone till Sunday I s'pose unless it's very important or you're not an idiot :D I have too much radiation that I can sting people :O But people sting me instead of me stinging them hahaha.
Tuesday had health check. LOL the nurse said my watch match my shorts z. Then when everybody was done CR haven't come yet so the nurse let us stay on while she tells us stuff about AIDS :)
Today was
X-Country! And Sandy's birthday heh. Amanda's shirt tio smudge so she didn't wear it; wasted la. Met KS at 14 and we were quite confused where to drop off because we couldn't look outside -.- Then met Shijing, Danling, Ted and Kenji and walked over to ECP. When we were walking we saw some interesting people. A small boy sneeze very funny so we were laughing when the boy's mother was with him haha.
During the solemnization ceremony when we were supposed to be quiet when suddenly CR's Julian's phone started blasting "
It's too late to apologize.." Omg so funny la. Had to control our laughter z.
Sprayed hair :) Amanda's hair is
very very blue. Sprayed Kenneth's hair pink haheho, at least he don't look like a 60 year old grandpa. Congrats to Ted for getting first man, did our class proud. LOL our class girls slack :x Fiona was actually 4th but she went to join Amanda -.- From 69 last year to 101 now, I think it's a
hella nice number.
After that Fiona couldn't come with us D: Hmm went to Downtown East and ate at Macs, and remember that Pearlyn saw someone breaking up with someone on the screen -.- He said he derserved better, wth he should go and die. I think the girl deserves better hahaha. Then walked over to E!Hub and we wanted to play Explorer Kid! Omg so expensive though. Saw JT girls and their ice-skating rink is
PATHETIC. Don't ever go there hahaha. There's no ice at all. Played at arcade a bit too.
Then suddenly thought of bowling but the waiting list long so went to Tampines Safra :) No need to wait so could immediately play whoo. SJ so funny, she first time, and KS and I second time already. Amanda played the most la. Found so many 8pound balls but the boys beside us also kope kns. Still quite noob la, need to play more haha. I only had one strike -.-
The beginning
Noob Shijing
Love the 8lb hawt pink balls
Our scores in the end.We changed our names because we didn't want people to know our real names hahaha LOL but they're still related to our names uh.
Wlwlwl why do we have to play against HM for next Netball interclass :O
Thanks to SJ and KS for walking me home even though it was quite far :x