Clarity
Thursday, August 7 @ 15:11
I'm not angry..PE shoot with Yiling at netball court and practice makes perfect ^^v Can't wait for next netball interclass :D
Miss Mok is back as our History teacher this time! Very weird uh.
Then have the Chemistry test and it's still ok. Except for balancing equations -.- I racked my brains and I think I should be correct so I better have them correct or something. Now Physics was another thing. Mrs Indra is cunning! Haha ok I think I should still pass.
Ok just now was at
Miss Clarity Cafe with Amanda, Kang Sing, Yiling and Alex. Their ramen is a damn scam z. But they're quite nice to give us the WEP key for wireless network so could use internet :D The cheese fries are nice though 8) Alex get well soon ah! So you can take care of Yiling instead ^^v.
Now to scold some people..
Don't make promises you can't keep. I hate people who go back on their words.
And please shut the hell up. Like we don't know who's the noisiest here. And show some
RESPECT for the person.
Stupid Frazer draw on my magnet roar. Stupid la, also draw on the note Pearlyn give me. Go and die.
I'm very very very angry.