<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

We are daredevils
Wednesday, July 2 @ 19:05

Netball yesterday :B

Today EL Honey Huang took over and we sang along to 3 Simple Plan songs! The lesson so kewlz right haha.

And in Life Science Gerome Kuek BURNED HIS HAIR (fringe to be more exact) Omg so funny we were laughing our asses off. He bent down over the bunsen burner and burnt his fringe so it became shorter haha. I remember Jiaying also burned the hair on her finger during Life Science! 8)

Our new lit teacher is so zzz -.- She will ask us to pick up the rubbish around us and check our grooming! Rawr. Bio was about sexual reproduction again. Learnt why we have cramps x)

Then met Joanne at her class and she had a new album! Called Crazy Screaming. It has two tracks, and one is 2 seconds long and the other 3 seconds long hahaha. We ate Daphne's Toblerone which was yum (thanks!) :D

Saw someone eating roti prata ah! Next time I eating with KS :)

Then took 10 to Tampines with Joanne and we yakked alot and laughed too -.- And hot fudge sundae and I took the one with more chocolate and charged her $0.10 for every scoop of chocolate because it was really too much xD A businesswoman in the making uh? Hahaha.

Now MNG tanks at $5!!! Omg they just keep getting cheaper wth. Later lower to $3 (not likely). I saw Nina with a guy hoho. It was love at first sight (maybe not) with a Zinc bag hah. Close to electric blue! Lmao. And I remember I owe her a strap (what strap? bra strap ha)

Took pictures and with diabetic toe in the middle of the field! Everybody was looking omg. We were brave lol. They're with her and I shall wait for them.. Took the first one and it suddenly disappeared and we screamed -.- Omg her self timer sucks! No warning at all C:

Right here waiting
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.