Thousand times over
Wednesday, July 30 @ 18:09
Finally read finished The Kite Flyer! Two novels in a week, super accomplished. I shall start on a new one, hahaha. If have nice novels tell me okay!
Today our class called to stay back after frc. Thought we did something wrong during the fieldtrip like last year -.- Turned out that Mr Yazeed wanted to see those who never go for CMP. Luckily we did even though we slacked and paper aeroplanes were flying everywhere.
Art sucks. Except for the Popart markers. Used them to vandalise our sketchbooks tsk.
During recess some 1EP boys come cut our queue. Then Fiona not happy. So they brought Ted, Tat Rui and Kenji to 1EP and look for them.
LMAO. Fiona kicked the boy's butt hahaha. I think the boys are scared of us. When we were leaving Kenji suddenly slam the window and slam the door too hard. The calligraphy teacher was there and he asked all of us what we were doing. I don't think we can be really fierce, cuz we laugh too much.
Last Life Science lesson! Watched Outbreak, then did a test, Fiona and I will have the same marks somehow.. Then ate ice-cream! Shared with Fiona cuz we're too loving. Ted is super lame to put the dry ice in his mouth and act like he's smoking. Took many pictures and thanks Pea for helping our class take :p Sorry for whacking you :B Stupid Ronald give me missed call during lesson ah! I purposely go pick up the calls and waste your minutes :p I'll spam call you back too hahaha.
Lit lecture lame. GB sucks I tell you! He think he so great just cuz he from RI and RJC tsk tsk. Rs are useless, Reuse Reduce Recycle.
Saw FATA at Tampines again! Wlwlwl. A pity Fiona, Amanda, Yiling and KS not there.
I have enough of everybody's shit already. We already decided on the thing already and here you come, telling us that you think it can be changed. Hello? Majority wins. And won. I thought this year was different and we could settle all differences since things have changed. But then you just had to ruin it all. Wth is this man? You go handle it then, since you're so great. I'm washing my hands out of it.