<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Things remembered
Wednesday, July 23 @ 17:39

There is a lizard in our classroom! And a disgusting one at that -.-

Yesterday training was quite slack hahaha. Because Pea and I went to get the ballz. Then the drill was lame and retarded yet fun. Love jumping whee. And coach calls Pea Orchard Road girl hahaha. Then we signing up for the Disney Channel thingy! Almost everyone's going except that Pea la tsk.

Then Jo and I had a lift from Eelin's car :) Thanks loads hahaha. Jo hit her head when she went in the car and she's shorter than me -.- So I had to be more careful when I went in.

Today no frc as there were threatening skies :) Thanks Ah Lee for half of the Kitkat! Frazer so sweet, give Pea Toblerone and Hersheys haha. Ah Lee must learn from him ah! And you owe me root beer!

Shijing dropped her EZLink card on the floor so I put it on the visualizer and froze it x) She was so tanned then wonder how she became so fair now. Super fun to play with her. She's my playmate :D And we can see the Singapore Flyer from our school! At another point -.- we were super excited hoho. And I scared Shijing twice! Second time her reaction was classic. She raised both her hands in the air 8)
Chen ls in her SIA uniform
Prank of the day
I love this playmate o mine :)

And how can Clarence Low Jing Rui be taller than me!? Super unfair. Last time he was still a shortie lo x(

I saw Miss Chan at the MRT! Super suay when my shirt was fully untucked. So I immediately chionged out of the mrt :) I also saw Stephanie (long time no see!) and Amalthea :D Saw Gloria the day before too heh heh.

Tomorrow Napfa! Gonna slack through it tsk.

I hate stupid idiots like you, you are such a pain in the ass. And assholes like you, will never change.
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.