Super love
Sunday, July 6 @ 13:27
Haven't been posting long as I'm lazy haha. But I have crap loads of pictures to upload -.- And most of them is Joanne's face.. First things first,
Happy birthday Fiona! I love you heck loads :)FridayNetball phototaking! Pearlyn couldn't make it as her mother said tuition was more important :/ Joanne wore the wrong ___ so the s____ could be seen so Renia keeps pulling it and it can be suspenders hahaha. Super funny.


She claims she's same height as me. Look how low I had to bend (!!!) Self delusion la haha.
See the height difference? C:
Gosh I don't know what I was doing.
Our crappoz.


We love hot fudge :BSaturdayAte at Jacks Place which we had to wait for a long time because someone probably booked half the restaurant for a
baby's birthday celebration. Yes a baby. Like seriously, how many people does a baby know for now? It's super retarded lol. Everything at the MNG sale is probably swept out. I love the white skinnies! But they don't have my size D: Cool zips at the end of the skinnies yo! Looking for suitable flats because the one mum just bought for me were too 'mature' and costly but she can also wear them hah. Can you believe that in my whole outfit the shoes were the most expensive because they costs $110 -.- I want gladiator sandals yo!
Then went to Ikea to meet dad which we ate again shortly after our lunch. Meatballz! Bought our chest for our clothes and other knick knacks even though the wardrobe is fixed by mum already lol. Which means we need more clothes to fit the space! Hahaha. I want the artificial daisy for only $0.50!
Momma and Pops3079.jpg)
3081.jpg)
I caught everyone on swivel chairs! <3
I want the daisy3088.jpg)
We also bought a bulb which lights up when you open the wardrobe (useless little thing), a weighing scale which all of us went up the scale to see how
light we were and some salad mixer. I want more photo frames too 8)
TodayBrought Maureen for a haircuttt! Only $9 after discount x) They probably thought Maureen's still in primary school
hahaha. She is getting to me y'know! She's close to my height which means taller than that Joanne hah.
Tomorrow's Youth Day :D No school which means sleeping in late x) I'm too lazy to leave the house and do anything
youthful xd
I still have yet to upload the big fat toe peektures. Tomorrow, I promise.