Popside brights
Saturday, July 19 @ 20:29
Today..
Ate at Macs for breakfast with Mum :D I'm eating Macs almost every single day x)
I find that many people are locking up their blogs. Z. I think that people who lock up their blog have offended many people and so they want to lock their blog to prevent spammers :x
No offence tsk. Or they have some secret that they don't want the public to see. Come on man, if you don't want people to know the secret in the first place, why go and post it in your blog and lock it? Might as well go make Xanga or Livejournal right then they can post up their most scandalous stuff there tsk tsk!
Haha having
video conversation with Fiona now and it's so funny! She can hear me but I can't hear her -.- She also can see me but I can't see her that's not fair haha. Next time after she install her webcam I'll be able to see her! And maybe hear her hahaha. Spongebob loves waving to her x)
Daisy represents hidden love! And black tulips death (!?)
Hip hop dancing lesson next week 8) Going with that Jo Ong z. Going to get high.
I'm sorry I turned down your invitation. Not like I meant it. There will be plenty of chances hah. Now all I want is peace and quiet. And sorry if I misunderstood you tsk.