<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

One week
Friday, July 18 @ 20:10

OMIGOSH I NEVER POST FOR FIVE DAYS ZOMG!

Still gonna post about the week hahs. Because I scared I'll forget it next time in my life. I just want to remember more things lest I forget tsk.

Caution: Wordy post ahead! Prepare to strain your eyes C:

Monday
RD was tongue twister yo! The one KS, Fiona and I picked turned out to be the hardest when we thought it was the easiest one -.- But alot of my classmates did the woodchuck thingy. Super cute! I can remember the first two lines! :D
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck
If a woodchuck could chuck wood? 8)

Then during Chinese lesson we sort of made chen ls cry which made me feel bad -.- I feel that she's giving her best in teaching us, having the patience with us when we don't do our homework or fail, and it angers me that people don't care what she's doing for us and even laughing. She also told us the story of 10 Promises To My Dog which was really touching and KS is gonna catch it on Tuesday with Noel! 8) One on one! Hahaha. Credits to Christopher and me :D

Mrs Yap called Ronald Roland hahaha! Not first time already tsk! Shijing was spammed by Christopher during Literature lecture 8) She didn't suspect me in the end tsk! Super fun haha. Who ask her, send me hi for no reason when I'm sitting just beside her. Yep that's how retarded she can get :) Then went home with Calista and thanks for the mints yo!

Tuesday
We were the energy saving class! First to come to school, so I never switch on the lights and went to sleep. Kenneth came and switched on the lights (idiot) and Fiona switched them off so everybody never switch on the lights till 7++. Super cool! Like sleepover hah.

Had early dismissal at 12.15 yo! Then went to Marine Parade hawker centre with Shijing, KS and Fiona. Drank sugar cane juice hoho and ate apple pie. Walked around PP and bought Yuzi's birthday prez 8) Fiona has a new interest in _______ ___ :D Had to wait damn long for Christopher la z.

Then took 48 to his house and KS spammed calls at him. He ask us to keep calling so he can listen to song. Super lame. Then went there, went inside Noel's huge house and then go and play at Chris' apartment's carpark because it was raining also met his fat friend with a lousy attitude and a sore loser -.- Play at the road leh, super cool z. We won first round so supposedly we won bet. But they want rematch? Tsk. Then Chris join our group for friendly match but they sore sia. Fiona said Chris was "man" when he took the ball when it went down the drain and was floating away haha. Wonder how he got the ball.. First time Fiona praise Chris lmao.

Then went to United Square (?) for dinner with them. Ate at KFC and then took MRT to Toa Payoh then took 8. Then KS call me and say Fiona left her handphone with KS lmao. Reached home quite late, about 8 plus tsk.

Wednesday
We save electricity again! We really deserve the zhong1 zheng4 jing1 shen2 jiang3 :D Mr Remus gave us chocolates for Life Science :D Kenneth also gave me a Kitkat? I forgot which day already lmao. Frazer also gave me Toblerone teeheez. Thanks a lot you guys!

Then had to chiong for leadership course which was quite fun. The games were so fun hahaha. We won two games! Yay go BN. Made new friends with people from the other BN classes like Yeh Wen, Kelly, Genevieve, Xue Li, Winnie, Sandra, Crystal (?) and I forgot the other girl's name real sorry!

Thursday
Had PE and we had to run again because we slacked the other time and this time we only jog one round and walk the rest. Failed again by like 20 seconds kns. Then I & E Enrichment changed to Mr Kenneth who looked quite scary when he first came in but turned out to be quite funny :) Music KS created disaster using the computer heh heh.

Then had training. I didn't need to run beep test 8) But have to run next Thursday -.- Training was okay. We were acting bimbotic. I wonder how the bimbo cheer goes.. Then Miss Ranita (?) popped by during training and told us that DISNEY CHANNEL is looking for netballers from Sec 1 - 3 and we practically were laughing our asses off. We're going for the auditions for the fun of it x) And I saw Fiona during training hahaha.

Friday
Thanks Frazer for the Toblerone again :D

For Home Econs today we got to cook healthy vegetable burger which was still ok. I didn't like the onions ew. Then for Geography we had a test and Mrs Long's ___ was ___ ____ and so some of them were like saying "So bright" and "Hot pink" which was quite rude and disrespectful, especially for the guys. I think Kenji also said out loud "glow-in-the-dark condom" so Mrs Long scolded him? Then Charisma was talking about petting etc and it was so gross. Kenji said 69 out loud so teacher made him stand at the back -.-

Then went to Parkway with Amanda and Fiona. Fiona needed to buy something and we bought sweets, Amanda treated us 50% to ice-cream (tyvm) and then met Joanne at Singpost. She treated me to hot fudge sundae which she ate the remaining in the end -.- and then went to Tampines Mall to look for something. KS I know what you want ;D

Pictures another time as this is such a wordy post hahaha.
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.