<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Guns and roses
Monday, July 7 @ 10:36

I'm appearing offline, so I'm not contradicting myself :) Youth Day, nothing special. Because I remember when we were in primary school we would also get a day off on Youth Day though we don't get day offs on Children's Day; do we? :x

Ah the drawers are almost completed. Now the bed needs to be repositioned. But you guys won't notice the difference because you haven't been to my house! :D Only Joanne, Calista and Sandy but Sandy came like 3 years ago haha. Calista never seen my room because it's out of bounds because too messy. Then that Joanne aiyo she make it even more messy by ransacking through my clothes. But I don't think she remembers where my bed used to be because she has stm :) I found my whistle! And my piggy bank which has $1.95 o.o Bring on the cha-ching!

Joanne has a new blogshop :) Go and support her they're real cheap and nice haha.
Go shopping

I want to save moolah for shopping spree in December! Paint the town red hee. Buy this and buy that. Lol.

I wanna catch Taking 5 later on Kids Central 4.30pm starring The Click Five (with the old lead singer) I like Kidnap My Heart :D Rock is better than the pop yo.
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.