Hiphop
Sunday, July 27 @ 09:13
Later meeting that crazy Joanne at bus-stop(!) when I could just directly go to the CC -.- She's lame to bring the time we meet
15 minutes forward only. Hahaha she's wearing school shoes cuz she don't want to wear sport shoes and she has no sneakers :B She also don't know what to wear! I tell you what, Joanne, wear
bikini! ROFL :/
Laugh your toes off Joanne Ong, I'll laugh my ass off.
Kang Sing tried to scare me with a chain mail (or something she invented herself cuz she sent it only to me) Hah not buying it! I don't forward chain mail so they end at me :p
Later update more about today! :)EDITTED\\\We were late in meeting each other, as usual. We're never punctual hahaha. Finally redeemed the free Egg McMuffin tsk. Joanne the glutton ate the egg and her apple pie.
Didn't go for hiphop in the end and went to Sandy's house. Finally saw her brothers after a long time. Raced up to Big Bookshop which I won :D Didn't buy my correction tape as they didn't have the one I liked.
Joanne bought a wallet at $12 then went for lunch at Food Park with dad and sis. Then Joanne and I went to my house to take 'hotos. She was jumping here and there, in and out of rooms like an energizer bunny. Super enthu -.-
Maureen and me
Cali first time shorter than me(!!!) haha last week; Picnic Under The Stars
She loves the cushions
I had to bend down
Headless us.
3371.jpg)
Peek-a-boo
3373.jpg)
Pillow fight.
3376.jpg)
I think I must be the
best hostess ever hahaha. I gave that Joanne teacakes z. -.- And one of that Ikea hearts. And I sent her to the busstop -.- Joanne next time go your house ah!
I don't care.