Heart to heart
Tuesday, July 1 @ 20:31
I'm so pissed now. The damn internet is not working so will suddenly cut off from some
shitz. So I decided to appear offline :D
Monday was photo taking :D Yiling, Amanda and I went down to Fiona there to take out our phones together and hold it like L hohoho. Then had to do project work by 'pulling' people to play games and we had free lollipops! Should have more hah. Then Amanda and Kenji were the emcees for the assembly and Kenji forgot his lines zomg. Fiona maybe has
chicken pox! Damn suay.
Then went home with Cali and it was full of laughs about those
clipping the nipples with Ennabelle's clips :x
Today went to PP for lunch with that Fiona and Kang Sing lol. And I had to waste $6 for a dumb thermometer. The book fair from Borders had an interesting book and we were reading away, making me late for training -.- I bought Famous Amos cookies! And sold them one for $0.30. Just like that book, it said Taurus people dislikes being pushed and is money minded. Wtv it's the truth! Fiona, Kang Sing and Joanne all bought my cookies :) They were selling like hot
cakescookies hahaha.
There was no netball photo-taking in the end! Cheat our feelings. Rescheduled to Friday wlwl D:
Then Kang Sing waited for us to finish training then we 3 took 31 together :) Had a heart to heart talk with Kang Sing with laughs because we're not emo people :p Super funny/freaky if 1314 eh? I can't imagine it. Then KS wanted to look for Subway at Tampines but too far so they just bought Macs.
And wth I saw Daniel L. He go and point at me with both hands in public and say
I owe him homework.
Yeah right. I don't care if you fucking fail. Then he took the same bus as me and sat behind me and tugged at my hair and take my smiley face ball lol he returned it in the end. Can't believe I know him. Disgrace to his school man hahaha. They should kick him out whoo! The man on the bus was staring at him la wth.
Photos another time! :D