Count on me
Thursday, July 3 @ 19:20
Stupid internet rawr.
I grew to
1.61m! Whoopee. And added 3.4kg hahs. Chinese was rush because we had 10 minutes to do
jian3 bao4 and ended up having 10 minutes for recess. I only had a handroll and I drank one bottle of chrysanthemum tea. Then DM came and we had to run. And KS said she heard DM saying come here which of course we didn't. During music Kenji and Shijing played Canon in D Major! I have 2 videos and 1 more of Fiona and Shijing :D
Got a lift outside school from a teacher which chen ls was also inside the car and when we got to the bus stop we realised Pea's wallet is in her classroom -.- So we had to walk back and just ate at Lucky Station and was watching the Channel 8 show. No roti prata!
Then Fiona went for Pump :) Atta girl. Played
taiti on the bus lols.
Then then then the rest
remains a secret :D