<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Sweeter than apple pie
Wednesday, June 4 @ 11:23

Ohmygoodness my legs are aaaching now D: How can I go for training tomorrow ohmy D:

Saturday playing badminton with Alester aka Squirrel and maybe Clarence?! LOL playing at Tampines W CC for 1 hour at $3.50 just because of a stupid net Alester wants :S Playing at the badminton court below my block is free, colorful and netless. So what? And I ain't a noob -.-

Stupid Alester spammed me in a sms saying "Hi Noob!" So I spammed him back "Idiot stupid lazy Alester and I ain't a noob! And stop lala-ing." Lmao we're childish. But he said it was a nice sms though C: Lamepoopoo and lag ass.

He always has this habit of pissing me off since P1 eh? (Can you believe it I knew this retard since Primary 1 ohmygosh)

♥

Was playing Dance! and will you believe it a Lee Wei Hao plays the game! But it's not the Hello Kitty one heh heh.
His username is weihaolee -.-He dances well! He's only level 2 mind you and he's in tie with me! D: I'm seriously rusty.I ask him if he's Hello Kitty -.- He says what does that mean -.- Ohmygosh he doesn't know what/who is Hello Kitty?! He needs to get a life man. Then I found out he's from Taiwan, not from Singapore -.- What a coincidence that he has the same name as my teacher who adores Hello Kitty.

Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.