<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Over and over again
Thursday, June 12 @ 11:29

Sorry haven't been posting, been tied up with stuff..

I managed to read a book in 2 days! True Love (and Other Lies) by Whitney Gaskell was really nice. There were some parts that were retarded though, like changing the magazine name from Sassy Seniors to Sassy Seniors! they added one exclamation mark only?! Hahaha I burst out laughing when I read that part. Now reading Smart vs Pretty (all little black dress books) and that's lame too. They wanted to rename their cafe which screams sex so they give suggestions like Javagina and Starfucks -.-

I don't feel like going training next week tsk. My muscles will always end up aching and I'll be tired like shyt. Next week should be watching movie with Kang Sing, Chris and Noel? If KS can muster enough courage to ask Noel hah. Chris wants to watch Kungfu Panda ._. You tell me, is that show nice?! I don't want to end up wasting 6 bucks on a ticket to watch cartoons :/ Unless it's really nice and guaranteed to make me loma (laugh off my ass) Or we can watch Don't Mess With The Zohan. Coolioz.

Now my sister and I are afraid to leave the house (hahaha) because of two stalking cats at the void deck that will follow you. One is very big and the other quite small. Stupid people who keep abandoning their cats.

Happy birthday Clarence Low (low low low) :p You are not the special one who made me stay up till 12am. Don't be so egoistic and remember Domokun and the $8.60! Ha. Ha. Ha.

Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.