Idyllic summer
Wednesday, June 18 @ 11:04
I thought today was Monday! Omg I'm having delusions. Schizophrenic
I'm watching all the previous episodes of
The Showdown and it's very funny especially
Episode 2 8) I was laughing my ass off when Jimmy ran into the metal wall and after that throughout the whole game the Muttons were like putting him down haha. The Muttons are mean hoho.
http://theshowdown.mediacorptv.sg/catchuptv.htmJoanne says she had no lunch today, I have no breakfast at all :p Dad forgot to buy bread ._. At least I ate cup noodles for brunch which I think I'm going to go bald.
Sis at Guides Camp so it's real lonely at home now. Now I have time to go through my wardrobe and clear all unwanted clothes :D That's because the shelf like thingy in my wardrobe collapsed so I have to take out my clothes -.- But I don't think anybody will buy those clothes unlike Joanne's because some of them are like for small kids?
Hah. Especially all those fancy stupid frilly skirts that I only wore once in my entire life for Christmas, New Year blah blah. Same goes to dresses. About last week also my mum cleared the shoe cabinet of all our old shoes that was only worn like once or twice. What a pity. Guess we can donate them to charity :)
Joanne never donate to Sharity(!) hahaha.
Kang Sing told me yesterday she actually saw me and Joanne at Parkway but she never say hi -.-
Lamepoo dong dong. Then she told me she won tickets for 2 for a movie marathon tomorrow, free popcorn and everything. The movies are
Kungfu Panda and
The Incredible Hulk 2?! I don't really want to watch both shows lol. And this is not the first time Kang Sing has won something like this! She's damn lucky la
rawr. Then mum called and say her accountant is giving her tickets for the premiere of
Get Smart -.- This is also not the first time my mum has tickets for movie premieres. Last time she had two tickets for the premiere of Harry Potter, and she made me and my sis go to that late night movie -.- What's wrong with KS and mum? How come they always get free tickets to movies haha
life is unfair.
Ok my mum wants me to go down to Orchard -.- Taking that ding dong bus 518 (super expensive :d) I think she doesn't want me to die of boredom at home, but unless she gives me some
moolah, I'm still going to die of boredom at Orchard. And to think I wanted to start on my holiday homework after like finally.
P/S: I'm being mad, but I finally found my Very Huggable tee :D
P/P/S: And I also found my Rain's Coming concert tee. Yay.
P/P/P/S: So that's the benefit for clearing your closet.
P/P/P/P/S: And I also found clothes that I never wore before and now I can't wear them! What a waste.