I do
Wednesday, June 25 @ 19:12
Tuesday was sort of an
unlucky day too :/ Went to the bus stop later than usual and we still had to wait for 10 minutes for the bus. But there were people before us so I think they had to wait longer heh. And when the bus finally came, it was single deck and it was bloody full.
Wtf. One girl was too desperate I think, as she went up the bus from the back but couldn't tap her card hoho. Luckily there was one almost empty double deck bus behind otherwise I would start screaming.
Then training was ok? Joanne, Pearlyn and some others had to run 3 rounds and I only had to run 1 LOL. Then had beep test which was tiring especially if you just finished running. Joanne was the
pro-est! She even beat Bee Leng hah. Which Daphne promised her a Mac treat if she beat Bee Leng.
Today was ok. Dad sent us to school
without any problems haha. Then he said the car has problems because someone is cursing our car o.o Obviously he's crapping. I think I'm posting more in LJ now. I don't feel like telling the whole world everything. Why should I tell you uh? :p
Today we baked!!! Whee. We baked cupcakes and Wei Ning and I were the first ones lo. But we had to wait for the other tables to finish before putting it in the oven -.- Then Kenneth gave me one cupcake (thanks!) and Fiona also gave me hers. I gave one to Joanne (who begged me for it) and Pearlyn (who complained she didn't have one) lmao. And I'm obsessed with smelling the cupcakes :) They're so nice! Even my hands had the smell of them lol. I want to bake again!!! :D
And I'm not a perfect housewife.Hahaha I saw Wen Ting at Paya Lebar MRT today :) Nice seeing old faces y'know.
PE tomorrow! I better be 1.6m or taller! And stupid Clarence still owes me $8.60.