<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Holding on to silly things
Saturday, June 14 @ 16:20

Talking to Fiona on MSN and we've given up on having video call -.- It always fails! Grr.

Talking to her made me think about a lot of things.. I feel that some things have changed and will never be the same again and I just feel sorta sad inside like something has died on the inside and yet I can't explain.. Maybe Fiona understands a bit.

Last night watched Wishing Stairs alone and it was scary. I didn't really get the whole story but it still creeps. I mute the sound effects as it made my hair stand and blasted My Humps -.- It's such a pity though to see a friendship ruined. And almost everybody died wth.

E is for emotional, ruins everybody's day
M is for miserable people
O is for on the dark side cuz we have some fresh cookies (cookies!)
From nigahiga. I should stop moping around and start laughing!
Tomorrow's Father's Day :D Time to say thanks to daddy dearest :)

Labels: ,


Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.