Black black Friday
Friday, June 13 @ 17:16
Today's Black Friday! :0Even though nothing has gone quite bad for me.. for now :D I forgot to mention in yesterday's post that it was my parents' anniversary yesterday; same as lamepoo Clarence's birthday -.-

I'm really lazy to do all the holiday homework that I have D:
So sue me, I don't have the motivation. I'm sure gonna
chiong last minute when school reopens.
Baby Shijing C:I'm talking to Shijing now and she rescued me! She gave me answers for the Chinese online test which I got
27/30 haha even though I anyhow guess some of the questions :x She save me from overkilling brain cells!
I love you Shijing! She's super high now and she wants rainbows in our class tee. And
rainbows+butterflies it is! And the whole class will stone us for being so
My-Little-Pony-ish. Haha. Imagine our whole class wearing rainbows+butterflies. I'm laughing my ass off at the pure thought of that. Ok maybe I'm a bit evil like what Shijing says. But I think Shijing is
more evilll.
This is what she designed and she go and sabo me by putting my name D: So you tell me who's more evil? :/ But I don't mind wearing this kind of t-shirt.. minus the words and after that it'll look like a piece of art :D
Little Miss knickers chosen by BritneyS.My mum says they sell Little Miss underwear in Marks and Spencer and I laughed till I was almost crying. Maybe it's not so well received as the tees. I mean, nobody could ever tell you were wearing Little Miss underwear unless you tell them or
something. Maybe they should make bikinis instead.. Why make Little Miss underwear if no one's gonna see you in it? Useless. But I think you can go them now.. if they look like the above picture, because Britney even wears them haha. I think that's when she wears panties and still expose herself? Y'know she doesn't like to wear panties right?