Just back from Alester's house haha. Badminton with the two morons was fun, and tiring -.- There was one big white dog lurking around outside McD and it belonged to no one ._. The staff at McD were interested in the dog hahaha.
LOL Alester and Clarence didn't bring the shuttle cocks and I only brought one just in case so we had to walk all the way to Big Bookshop to get the cocks which we made Alester pay xD Then wasted 40 minutes already -.- Then they take my phone, I kidnapped Alester's racket plus wallet. Just like when we were Primary 6 the boys were always against the girls lol. Then they took my one of my slipper when I threw it at them -.-
Can you believe it they don't know how to tie up the net and had to ask the uncle for help lmao!Alester's poses are funny! Clarence is hurt :D
Then after our 2 hours were up we decided to go to Alester's house -.- Clarence wanted to play carrom (haven't played that like since P4?! Hah) But Alester say no powder so played cards instead. They played Black Jack and gambled and Clarence always lost hohoho. Then they'll will always attempt to cheat but it's so damn obvious. Alester won like $55?! But Clarence only paid him $10 and he still owes me $8.60. You better pay up ok! Played daidee and cheat! Clarence is a sore loser, he don't want to play cheat with us D: He said he was so honest. Yeah right.
Alester's going to Hong Kong and the luggage he and his brother is sharing is so small ._. And he rolls up his underwear when packing rofl.Alester walking to his block. Looking at him I feel he's quite small haha. I'm the tallest among them! Lmao.
Then his mother came to fetch him and we both left. If only more people came then it would be a blast hahaha and we would turn Alester's house upside down.
Clarence's cha cha ;D
I have more videos actually but shall upload them another time.
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!