<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

330
Sunday, June 29 @ 13:04

Totally forgot about all the weird people I met on the bus and that stupid freaky incident with the cat at the void deck.

There's this stupid fat orange cat (not Garfield) at the void deck and when I got home on Friday I was shocked to see it in the middle between the 2 lifts -.- I pressed the button and walked round behind the cat to enter the lift at the other side, but suddenly the cat stood up and walked inside the lift and sat down! Wth I just stood there dumbstruck. The lift just closed with the cat inside sitting comfortably so I waited till someone took that lift and went inside the minimart and no choice I have to buy something what otherwise go in and never buy anything -.-

When I went out the lift already went up (I don't know whether the cat went up) and took the other one instead. Till now I haven't seen the cat yet hahaha.
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.