2am riots
Thursday, June 12 @ 15:19
20 people:
01. Kang Sing
02. Fiona
03. Joanne
04. Pearlyn
05. Clarence
06. Alester
07. Yiling
08. Alex (
hahaha thought of him after typing Yiling's name. Lovebirds!)
09. Amanda
10. Christopher
11. Noel (to see if number 1 and him will end up in a question together ;D)
12. Russell
13. Ying Yan
14. LauraC
15. Semele
16. Gerome
17. Shijing
18. Calista
19. Maureen
20. Blossom
1)How did you meet 14?
LauraC. 6/8! Good friend :)
2)What would you do if you meet 1?
Russell. Hahaha. I would say hi, then we'd probably start sms-ing again like last time after we went our own ways.
3)What if 9 and 20 dated?
Amanda and Blossom. I don't know, they're lesbians?!
4)Will 6 and 17 date?
Alester and Shijing. ROFL. They don't know each other and even if they did, I don't think Shijing could stand his singing ways xD
5)Describe 3
Joanne.
Ohmygoodness she's never normal, she's high and she likes pigging out except when she's on her apple diet.
6)Is 8 attractive?
Alex. Hmm, I'd have to ask Yiling on this don't I? Haha.
7)Describe 7
Yiling. High, loves her Alex, and eats quite a lot too :D
8)Do you know any of 12's family members?
Russell. I guess.
9)What would you do if 18 confessed he/she likes you?
Calista. I don't think she's lesbian haha.
10)What language does 15 speak?
Semele. English, Chinese, and probably some other language she learnt in Anglican?!
11)Who is 9 going out with?
Amanda. It's pretty much obvious isn't it?
12)How old is 16?
Gerome. Fourteen
13)Who is 2's favourite band/singer?
Fiona. She doesn't have any one in particular, but she likes
Dancing in the Moonlight by Toploader! :D
14) When was the last time you spoke to 13?
Ying Yan. Last week on sms.
15)Have you ever dated 4?
Pearlyn. She's my sweetheart, and we go on dates :D
16)Would you ever date 1?
Kang Sing. Hmm, maybe not since Chris and I are trying to matchmake her with someone ;D
17)Is 19 single?
Maureen. Hahaha yes.
18)What is 10's last name?
Christopher. Chua. Hahaha maybe CCL's son :o
19)Would you ever be in a relationship with 11?
Noel. Omg heck no. He's supposed to be with someone else ;D
20)What is 3's school?
Joanne. CCHMS hoho.
21)Where does 6 live?
Alester. The Tropicana haha.
22)What's your fave thing about 5?
Clarence. He always pays for the cab fare?
23)Have you seen 2 naked?
Fiona. Half naked?
8 people to be tagged:
F, K, J, P, B, C, S, A :D