<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Youtube fever
Saturday, May 10 @ 17:08

I'm addicted to YouTube now! I must visit that damn website to relieve stress hahaha. From listening to songs there and watching ridiculously funny videos.

Man I'm addicted to nigahiga now. He's videos are like wth?! but really really funny. I'll laugh to the computer screen like no one's watching. His rants are like shit but funny. Especially the one on smelly people after he could smell some Indian guy from 5 ft?! There are three types of smelly people, OSP (Occasionally Smelly People), GWP (Gag Worthy People) and OMGWTHITSP (Oh My God What The Hell Is That Smell! People) rofl. Look at those acronyms! Chris you should take a leave from this Ryan Higa dude. And his How To videos are worth watching. They teach you how to be a gangster, nerd, emo, ninja etc. Just don't try it outside. Remember to watch and subscribe! To watch his ad on subscribing to his videos, watch Subliminal Messaging. He seriously has some A.D.D issues.

He rants about Destiny's Child Say My Name that she/they wants us to say her name, and we don't even know their name, only their mother's name is Destiny (get it?!). Even if he knew their name, he don't want them telling him what to do and he doesn't want to say their name o.o He even talks about Barney (Pearlyn!) :D

And watching Happy Tree Friends make me sick :x It's so freaking sadist. I watched all the cute little twits being sliced up is sick. Personally I think people who watch those videos have something wrong with their brains. I watch the videos and I'm like OMG-ing all the time.

Stress-free weekend!
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.