<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

What happens in Serangoon
Friday, May 2 @ 20:41

Today's SPA was ok? I was late ._. I was walking to school slowly because I thought I had a lot of time -.- Then I heard the national anthem and panicked. I thought no need to go frc. Called Fiona and KS but they never pick up so just walk even slower in case they take down names. In the end Jia Ying was later hahaha. But Hei Tung was worse; she missed the exam la! She said she didn't know when it starts. She's so suay :x
Me and Fiona are the only retards here :DStudying and chatting by the lake Our failed boat X(

Then Oral I read the Accidents Should Happen passage. I had to read for 2 minutes and Fiona said I looked serious lol. Then the teacher caught they all playing cards and confiscated them :o Hope they're ok lol. Otherwise they'll be in deep shit.
The 'heavenly' guards

Then went to Vivo City with Yiling, Alex, KS and Fiona. Walked around and ate Long John Silvers -.- Not all of us that is. Only the 2 lovebirds :D The rest of us play at the playground hahaha and I got wet. Then was thinking what to do because there like so boring as they were all broke to watch movie. Wanted to go Sentosa, then changed to Fiona’s house, then finally settled to Yiling’s house -.- The lovebirds claims that her maid cooks instant noodle nice one wor!

Yiling’s house is nice :D:D:D Saw her sisters and her lil brother. Heh heh. Her house so many lizards!!! o.o Learnt how to play mahjong (yay!) but I don’t know how to win even though my tiles are always nice. Won once but that’s enough eh? Tsk. Shall practice more! And yep the claim was proven right. The noodles were heavenly! Hahaha. Left with KS and Fiona and Su Hong (Yiling’s lil brother) blew kisses to us at the pool o.o Fiona claims it’s for her lol.

Then took 854 with KS to Eunos and ate Mr Bean -.- She saw her primary school coach there tsk. Free Slurpee! :D

I found my usb cable and turns out it has always been under my nose. Oh my, am I getting old. So pictures coming soon!

Happy Birthday Gloria!
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.