Thank you thank you
Thursday, May 1 @ 13:42
Watching K-Dramas in the wee hours in the morning (
2am) on my birthday, slacking around and waiting for my birthday cake to come
hahaha.
Many thanks to these sweet people (
♥)
Joanne, who wished me at 11.58pm but I think you wanted to wish me on 12am
Pearlyn, for wishing me at 1.19am :D
Mummy, for the Superman tee and that cute doll keychain :)
Alester, for reminding me at 10.20pm that my birthday is in 2 hours and spamming me 10 times lol. I had a shock to find
11 smses when I woke up -.-
Kang Sing, for wishing me at 8.31am even though I was still sleeping o.o
Christopher (old man), for wishing his grand daughter a happy birthday at 9.01am
Calista, for that sweet sms and lovely card specially delivered to me
Clara and Carmen, for following your sister & wishing me happy birthday too :D
Fiona, for personally calling me and that early birthday cake and card :D
Jerome, for that rabbit and wishing me immediately after you woke up haha
Weng Lun, for remembering and I didn't expect you would lols
Germaine, for wishing me at 11.18am, your birthday's coming!
Clarence, for wishing me at 12.53pm. You owe me one ok!
Jia Ying, for wishing me at 1.14pm and I'm not a pig :P
Corey, that fellow idiot who has the same birthday as me, you should be honoured too
Daddy, for the watch and the cake :D
Yiling, who wished me at 4.32pm and calling me Mi Helle -.-
Wei Ning, for that nice card and Spongebob key chain :D
Ying Yan, for that nice sms :)
And to those who wished me happy birthday on Friendster and blog, thanks too!
Pea, Calista, Germaine, Renia, Joanne, Nina, Shi Jing, Kenji, Tafferine, Gloria etc.
To those whom I've missed, many apologies.
Thanks mum for that lunch in Pizza Hut :D Saw Wei Ming at TM -.- Saw Mr Yap too and Nigel Ong!
Hahaha. I want Domokun! :S Eh I think it's cheap la lol. Then went to TM again during the evening and saw Matthaeus and a CCHMS guy lols. Seeing so many people I know but why must they all be guys uh.
Happy Birthday
Corey Fool! Why must you be born on the same day as me eh :/
It's not nice and pleasant to see you again,
Because I wished we never saw each other again.