<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

She's got game
Sunday, May 11 @ 11:18

Today's momma's day :D

Ok I'm hooked to Neopets -.- And I got Fiona to check on her P4 account haha. If any of you guys reading this creates a Neopet account, tell me and I go add you as neofriends! I'm lame :\
Eeyore, Pooh and Tigger are friends! Now where's Piglet :/Random shot of Jiaying haha.Kang Sing with that cute lil hat at SuntecWhile mum was in the changing room

Bring on the Post-Exam activities (including camp)!
Back to playing Cheat with Fernypoo, Agent 00 Hog and Spectre ;D

I'm back and Laura and Pearlyn are playing Neopets too! Coolioz!
Hmm I saw Olinda Cho at PP that day with mum, and she was like really action and all, because she knew people were looking at her. She was with 2 TKPS girls and some ladies. I wished I was at Wisma Atria yesterday! Marie Digby went to Gap for an autograph session D:

Hahaha I'm out of my world.
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.