<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Scribbled out the truth
Friday, May 9 @ 00:31

I use computer till 12am! Ok lame but whatever. Typing in the dark with much difficulty thank you very much. Test eyesight T.T

Was boring so created a new Neopets account without gay in my username (refer to older posts :p). Then talked a bit to Clarence too who was bored and told some jokes ._.

M: What is Happy's surname?
C: Lee (Happily)
M: ._.
C: How many friends does Happy have?
M: -Starts adding numbers behind Happy- Haven't got a clue -.-
C: You sure you don't know?
M: Yeah I don't know. I'm quite slow :o
C: 3 (Happytree)
M: o.o I get it hahaha.
C: Don't bluff me you don't know.
M: I really didn't know -.-

Ok enough of Happy jokes they're lame not happy. I earned so many neopoints in a day! I have like 4k now :D But I'm lazy to create shop luh :p Ok later in the day going out with momma cuz today no school! Yay. Sorry to Alester and Laura I had to turn down your invites for going out with you guys. Another day promise :) Then we shall go bowling again, then to the movies and crash ToysRUs oleh!
Happy birthday Ruizong! May you live life to the fullest heh heh.

Start over.
Just back from PP with momma :) Did shopping for 5 hours and my legs are aching! Thank goodness there were seats on the way home on bus 15 :D

Ate at Pastamania again and I managed to eat finish my pasta this time. Then bought camping bag -.- Didn't buy that hot pink one D: Bought some yellow one for $87?! Lols. Mum also bought some Nalgene water bottle for dad ._. Then went to Giant and get some giant ziplock bags. Then bought Maureen's black track pants, bought some things at Diva.. Mum bought some woven basket from Isetan and it's not bad la hahaha. She's a sucker for those :p Yay I want so many things when I went shopping :D

Maureen you're gonna have a pleasant surprise on your birthday! :)
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.