<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

One picture thousand words
Friday, May 30 @ 22:17

Come on people don't you think he's cute!? :p

His parents are coolio; daddy a psychiatrist and mummy a therapist o.o Wonder why he didn't end up in his footsteps but thank goodness he didn't eh? Otherwise we wouldn't know what a hottie he is.

And that won't be the last we're seeing him yay! I can't wait for the new series; The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader which would only come out around 2010 and he would've been king D:

Next movie I want to watch is X-Men Origins: Wolverine but it will take a while.. I can't wait to be 16 and watch my first NC16 movie, 18 for M18 and 21 for R21 hohoho. My mum thinks I'm mad when I told her that -.-

And I saw Weng Lun at KFC today! And he looks more tan than me as always haha. BBQ in 2 more days! And I miss KS and Fiona D:
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.