Nostalgia will never fade
Wednesday, May 14 @ 19:42
Today received back Geography, History and Science papers back. And each one got worse after another :/ Except History
hahaha.
Geography: 38/70
Sucks right? I did quite well in MCQ with only 2 mistakes but when it came to the rest it was like shit. I was supposed to have 37 only but teacher never mark one question so after marking that question I had one mark more :D
History: 35/50
The model answers were long like shit -.- And Clarence had to beat me by one mark ._. Fiona shouted suddenly during History debrief and it was hilarious. Luckily Mr Bercury never scold her or anything. If it was other teachers sure kena scolding one! Yay he rocks.
Science: 18/33 (Physics), 19/33 (Chemistry), 20/34 (Biology)
Just look at the numbers they suck! Zomg Science isn't really my thing eh? Tsk. At least I pass overall and I'm grateful. I gotta pull up my socks, not literally as in really pull up my socks.
Waited for Clarence after school to take cab to E!Hub. He paid for everything and it was expensive I tell you. Thanks Clarence for paying :D Then turned out we were the earliest -.- Ate at Pastamania while waiting for the rest and Clarence has like turn gay omg. He's always preening himself over his hair and looking at the mirror while we're eating and I can't take it. And he sings?! Gosh who knows what has happened to him in LY.
Just kidding.
Then Alester came after changing into his home clothes (
he likes to be clean as so he says) -.- Then Laura came followed by Semela and Ying Yan who were lost at the interchange haha. Then while they were eating we had to wait and wait. Semele and Laura eat so slow as always! :D
Alester playing Clarence's PSP
Alester's evil twin?
The cheese cover came off when YY wanted to put some on her pasta (done by S&L but not on purpose!)
Clarence, with Alester in the background.Then wanted to watch What Happens In Vegas but it started too late so had to settle for Iron Man because Speed Racer had already started -.- I wanna see Rain D: Ying Yan and I have agreed that he is hot. The ticket was cheap, $6! Thanks YY for the popcorn and drink :) We bought our snacks and were already pretty late for the movie. At least we skipped the advertisements and went straight to the movie.
There were some gross stuff and YY and I would be like
eww and covering our eyes until the parts are over haha. The movie not bad and Gwyneth Paltrow is
one hot mama. Look at the height of the heels she's wearing! -.- Iron Man is pretty hot, with the red and gold metal but it's such a chore to wear it. He's like the bad guy turned good and I like that! And the ending was super cool, he confesses he's Iron Man when he's not supposed to. There's a sequel to that btw. And YY wanted to watch the kissing part real badly :p There was none (?) Maybe at the very end of the credits.
Then went for photography session! Credits to Clarence's camera and my phone. We took pictures at the carpark which was outside when we walked out. Fooled around, just like the old days.
We are loving the carpark!


We crashed the carpark oh yeah
We wanted to mess the boys' hair but aye we failed thanks to Alester's moving about.
Ying Yan's headless :o

Daredevil Laura
King Alester and his oh so loyal subjects
Sex and the City coming your way
Wanted to snap YY doing something to the guy's (ahem!) but was too late -.- That picture's nice btw!Then cabbed back with Alester and Clarence and Clarence's paying for everything? Thanks a lot fellow gay! Shall make it up on your birthday ;D We should watch Iron Man 2, 3 etc together! :D
I love today :)