Love's gonna get you down
Wednesday, May 28 @ 14:45
I like The Ting Tings :D
And no that's not Ted -.- They're a UK band and I like the hit
That's Not My Name hohoho. I'm still addicted to YouTube as ever and I'm afraid I have no determination to do my holiday homework. I'm watching
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai on YouTube and that's considered doing homework heh heh.
Given any day I'd rather do Sudoku puzzles and listen to music all day long :)
And yes Fiona's blogskin is up but I need to find a nicer one for her before she and KS fly off to China tomorrow. Will miss you guys and you better wish I was there lol kidding.
Having barbecue at some park on 1 June with all kiddos. The barbecue pit costs only $12 which I think is very cheap compared to a chalet. Maybe we should just have a barbecue instead of a chalet as it's cheaper, and not everybody can stay overnight at all ._.