<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

I need something to write about
Tuesday, May 13 @ 17:43

Oh yes about camp grouping mine sucks! Wth. Fiona's with Yiling, KS' with JY and SJ (double :O) and I'm with Hazel, Germaine, Nathaniel and Ziyang ._. Not that you guys are bad or anything :D I'm just not that close to you guys. And to make matters worse, I'm with Gao Xiang (double wtf) I don't know anybody from other classes D: I hate my grouping!!! Not the people in my class but some other person. I forgot about the people from other classes because I was too shocked by the fact that I'm in the same group as Gao Xiang. How am I gonna survive this?

Thanks to Joanne, Pearlyn, Frazer and some idiot for the hot red headphones! But looking at it, it looks more like orange hahaha. Ahh whatever.

I can't believe what Yiling did! Ahh! I don't think I dare to do that? Or maybe when I'm older or when the situation calls for it -.- Take care tonight! And solve this quick.

Received Chinese and English exam papers + Biology test paper (isn't it all too late?)
Biology test: 26/35 (totally unexpected!)
Chinese Paper 1
应用文: 12/20
作文: 27.5/50 (not that good aha)
Chinese Paper 2: 100/130 (KS beat me by 0.5 -.-)
English Written: 22/50 (I failed but considered good already. I think)
English Oral: 17/24 (Miss Adri actually gave me just pass for Picture Discussion but at least I got 10 for Reading Aloud :D)


Had Art Presentation and teacher said ours was good!!! Yay. Then bused back with KS and Amanda -.- We smuggled in Big Gulp, Slurpies what not. We're naughty eh.

Today's paper are still ok.. Haven't really received a heart attack yet :p Prepared to receive one tomorrow.
Yiling's cute neh!Fiona's very own F handsAmanda les-ing around.Mr Yap hahaha.Giant donut! Coolioz

Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.