<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Hoo ha
Thursday, May 8 @ 20:18

Damn it I reached home at 8pm ._. Showdown's funny heh heh. Gurmit in yellow boots! Apple Hong's quite good on the treadmill heh. Marcus Chin is cute for asking to lower the speed for senior citizens. But hey he is honest ;D

Exams are finally over! :D:D:D Hoorah! I can finally (insert crap). Today met KS at PP Macs again and the McD lady said try not to study too long there -.- Turned out got inspection lol. Then one lady talk to me and KS and ask some questions about the service etc. Then she give us a free Egg McMuffin card?! Hahaha. That's quite worth it for just saying a few words. Then went to Popular with KS to get my flexible curve. And saw Auntie Peggy (bookshop auntie) there!

Maths paper is easy?! Except for some questions :D Two hours sitting in the stinkin chair and I rushed the paper as I was afraid I couldn't finish. I mistook the time and thought time was running out and so chiong-ed when there was more than one hour left -.-

History briefing cancelled so went to Suntec with KS and Fiona :) Walked around Marina Square cuz Fiona need to look for 3 presents, for mum, grandma and godma. Ain't she filial ;D Only bought a electric massager for her grandma in the end ._. Wallet searching didn't went quite successful eh? Then walked over to Suntec City in search of Pastamania :D Ate creamy chicken and it was filling yay. Then we went our separate ways I took the wrong bus and took 518A instead of 518 -.- So I just got off some random stop at Pasir Ris and took a cab. Takes to the uncle for letting me take the cab you flagged down :x And how nice, the cab fare's exactly $8 grr.

I'm not gonna write you a love song
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.