Dreaming, wide awake
Tuesday, May 27 @ 11:08
Today I woke up at 10.15 and there was no one at home ._. Dad and mum went off to work and Maureen had to go school and God knows when she'll be back. So must play all I want before she come hog the computer lol. I haven't eaten my breakfast yet only to realize there's cake! Maureen's birthday cake
hah.
So yesterday went to TM with mum and sis. Ate at Pastamania as sis didn't know what to eat so mum made her choose between pasta or sushi. If I were her I'd choose sushi :p Then wanted to watch movie but wanted to wait for Prince Caspian. I heard Prince Caspian's hot! :D
Then bought cake and after we paid then we realized it's
Prima Deli. I though it was Angie the Choice because they were beside each other -.- You know, Prima Deli the one with the case about the cakes and stuff. Mum said should have bought Jacks Place or Secret Recipe but Secret Recipe too far lol.
Then went back home put down all the shopping and stuff before meeting dad at nearby coffeeshop and ate seafood -.-
Photos from the past
The clouds look cool no?
Art museum
Amanda hiak hiak.

Like seriously can you believe these 2 girls are 14? Hahaha.
M & M :D
Unglam birthday girl :p