<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

To the sweetest
Friday, April 18 @ 20:24

Today was tiring but fun :D

Bright lights and durians = Geylang

I practically forgot everything that happened in school -.- All I remember was that we had Geography test, Chemistry test and English Timed Compre. Then Chris had to wait quite long for us lol. In the end we had to wait for him. Play soccer more la! Hahaha. Fiona saw him and was like soccer noob. Oh wells, sorry arh that's the way Fiona is :)

Then walking to bus-stop when we saw our fellow school mate being harassed by one guy. Wow scary sia. A lot of us were like looking at them. They are both from China (not being racist here) and the girl look like she know him. And the guy slap the girl (according to Kang Sing)! Power sia. Then the girl was walking so fast and the guy was at a safe distance. He looks dangerous. Then she take cab, she don't let the guy in, the guy push her like so violently in the cab. OMG. Don't tell me they...

Ok enough about her. I think she's safe? If she's not we tell the school.

Treated Kang Sing to KFC :D Chris is broke so he can only watch us eat and play some Naruto game on his PSP -.- Then me and Kang Sing were fighting for the Pepsi as she wanted to give hers to Chris and wanted to drink mine. In the end Chris took a video of it. Shall upload it on YouTube another time. Then walked around PP then suddenly walked to Famous Amos and Chris ask us go his house cuz his house got Famous Amos cookies.

So took 48 to his ulu house -.- Saw Noel's house and it's bigger haha. Then Chris ask us wait downstairs.. in the end is not the freshly baked one o.o And it's frozen! We were scammed. Then walked to Novena which was long but Chris and Noel got bikes. We don't even know how to ride bike hahaha! The walk was long -.- Some more played soccer with tennis balls we found. Thanks Noel and Chris for carrying our bags :D

And I swear I'm going to get knocked down one day. Just see how I walk on roads like nobody's business. Then Kang Sing and me walked around Velocity and the shops. I saw boxing gloves! Hahaha. I want xD Then when we walk back to the bus stop we saw Chris and Noel again -.- Took 21 with Kang Sing when I coulda took 518. Totally regret. It took damn long and it was like we were stuck in Geylang?! Then took 15 and it was damn crammed. Saw Sharon o.o Then bought dinner for Mau and it was like 2015?! I hate 21 D: Pictures another day. Phone's charging lol.

Happy Birthday Kang Sing!

Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.