<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

TGIF
Saturday, April 26 @ 00:02

The weekend is finally here! Hurrah! 

You can finally say the F word now, Friday! 
You thought is you-know-what uh hehs.

Ok.. I'm listening to 98.7 currently and the mutton dudes are funny. I love the "You Complain!" part. One woman was complaining about the bus 21 lols. So KS and I are not the only one huh.

Ate Hotcakes again (joy!). People think I'm crazy, but fast food has become breakfast, lunch and dinner! I ate KFC for dinner today. Except that it was bombarded with TP students so we were quite pissed. They were making a hella noise too. Same as those bitches on 31. KS would know what I'm talking about. It's like "Hey hey you've got to shut the fuck up see?"

Met KS at PP Macs again. Was a bit late in meeting her :X Then walked around PP and collected my points at 77th Street and bought gummies from Minitoons. Went to look for backpacks suitable for camping and they cost the bomb. $100++ nehxsxs. But saw one cool pink one and it's $70! Tsk. See if parents willing to buy lols.

Thank you Fiona for that sweet little cake you gave me perfect with one candle. It was really sweet :D I enjoyed every bite of it and thanks for warning KS not to smash it in my face.

Today's test was a-oh-kay! At least I think I won't fail ._. Then went for History make up lesson and JY was so ill :/ Get well soon yeah! Don't strain your voice too much otherwise you really have to wear that mask :X Not a pretty sight babe!

Just a few days more and I'll survive I think. 
Next up: Chinese Paper 2

Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.