<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Stone someone you disapprove of
Saturday, April 5 @ 19:25

Stone someone you disapprove of,
And get the risk of getting stoned back
Or even going to jail! :D


Did Maths homework and it'll be frustrating if I don't get it right. My Maths is getting shit grades! Wtf. Sis went to school for some Speech Day shits. Computer all to myself. Hallelujah!
Doing frustrating maths!

Saving money for BBM (Big Broke Month) is going great. I just need to buy the gifts and I'm done! No more starving myself but I still eat Macs -.- After April it'll be my birthday and Maureen's birthday hahaha.
Maureen doing her 'work'

I realize Mid Years are coming like in a snap!

JOANNE ONG! You suddenly give me Friendster comment, scare the shit outta me! Thought what grave secret you had to tell me in Fster instead of my blog o.o Chicken neh neh pok pok keh!
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.