<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Silent words
Saturday, April 26 @ 11:59

Today sis has to go to Chinese Garden for Guides from 2pm to 8pm so I have the whole house to myself (yay)! I wanted to put up all the pictures I had taken since last week but I can't find my cable so I can only post up last week's polaroids.

16th April
When RD teacher was not around and we crashed the 4th floor yeah!
Kenneth being distant ._.Fiona and Jia YingWe girls fight better :)Jia Ying chasing Amanda (?)Amanda gets caught.. and harassed.Idiots.

18th April with love
Written by Fiona :)Cute lil KS with her adorable haircut!Fiona so serious..Birthday girl can be:
1. Spastic
2. Laugh out loud
3. Be serious!OB48TCH :DKS and me waiting downstairs for cookies scam.Hello pretty :)Cookie scam: Frozen and not freshly baked D:Enjoying the cookies eh?Chris' looming apartment o.oChris and Noel carrying our bags..
See Noel? He's that blue lil thing in front of Chris.

Vee-dee-ohs!
Fighting for Pepsi with Kang SingOn bus 48 to Chris' house

Ok I think that shall be all.. until I find my cable. For now it shall be back to my slides :D Mug till you die. Oh and most of the time I'll be appearing offline, so if you're lucky perhaps you can catch me :) I need motivation to stay away from this computer.

Ahh wells I had a pleasant surprise.. from Alester hahaha! I could guess who he was and so he says I'm smart; but not as smart as him -.- Stupid Clarence give him my number without telling me :O At least he's not some stranger/stalker. Sms-ing him now and he's real funny. He still talks the same way so I could probably guess who he was. And the way he says "What's so funny" is just classic. It's stuck in my head now -.- Squirrel Alester! He's keeping me accompany while I study :D Thanks lil squirrel! We stay so near then still need sms o.o

Oh and btw HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA CHAN!
Shall meet up some other day :)
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.