Peace
Tuesday, April 15 @ 18:01
My rockstar lifeIt feels like Monday today -.- Today most of our lessons were in the computer lab :D Reason? Projector not working. I think it's a
good excuse :p
First had Geography lesson in the computer lab and teacher told us she postponed the test to Friday ._. So much for studying uh? Then second lesson in computer lab was during English, and managed to use the computer a bit :) Ok, I used the computer during Geo too then t'cher was like, "Who ask you to on the computer?"
Oopsies. Then after English was Chemistry, and Susan Low also wanted to go computer lab -.- She was lazy to climb I think but the first storey labs were not available so we went back to the same lab.
Lame.shit Chinese test
killed killed killed! I forgot how to write all the 成语 -.- I forgot how to write 对牛弹琴 and I think that was the easiest o.o Screw 成语s.
Then waited for Pearlyn who was waiting for Iris to go TM to meet some East View friends. Then in the end we were like running amok in Toys R Us lol lol. Pearlyn he's
fugly hahaha. No offence :X Ok la, he looks average lo. You know who's uglier right :D Then so sad they force her go back lols. I think she's
traumatized by that whole incident? Lols. Barney go give her comfort eh!
Pearlyn likes this picture :D