Oleh!
Monday, April 14 @ 14:16
Today's school holiday for us, so
be jealous :P
But I'm bored to death at home. Anyone free to go Macs? Lol. That's my craving now -.-
Ok, Cali has asked me out! Hooray. Off to the marketplace we go :D
★Ok back from the marketplace. Cali took her passport-sized photo and I got to ate my lunch at Macs :D Then Cali crashed at my house for a bit and man, did she go nuts. She talked crap to the people who was talking to me on MSN, like Chris and Amalthea. Sorry for causing you trauma
hahaha.
The place where Cali took her passport-sized photo :D
Cali must've been the only one to wear CCHMS uniform today ;DThen went to her house and studied for the 2 tests tomorrow D: I love her draw-out mirror!
Hahaha. Omg I love her house. Then took pictures and watched Spongebob and Mr Bean. She also used her hair-straightener on my hair but somehow the ends cannot become straight -.- Her brother's is taller than me alright. And he's like what, 2 years younger?! I feel
injustice ._.
See what I left yo!
Unglamouresque Cali

Spastic superwomen
Her draw-out mirror

There's school tomorrow! Hooray and boo D: