<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

My daddy's gonna show you
Monday, April 7 @ 18:55

And if you come around saying sorry to me
My daddy’s going to show you how sorry you’ll be


I shall say that to any asshole hahaha.

Today had History test and Shi Jing was lame during the test ._. Steamboat? LOL. Art was shit. Mr Yap was like having PMS and was like practically shouting at almost anyone. From computer lab to the art room. I hate art lessons. Chinese lesson the teacher was also in a bad mood. The teachers were all having that Monday Blues phase eh? Well I'm not taking any of their shit attitude.

Lunch I ate Subway cookie and it was a scam -.- 1 for $2 when I could have 3 for $2.90? Oh no, Michelle's out of her mind. Later Pea and I bought fries and cheese from Michelle Koh's store and both of them tasted heaven :D We both agreed thank gosh we never see Joanne or else she would take everything :P

And and and Ronald's face touched Joanne's butt! OMG.
I don't really know the details ._.

Geography lesson took over Interaction period and we had it in Humanities room. Then took 10 home with Ronald, Frazer and Pea. Pea took all the way to Tampines because she said she lazy o.o Then walked her to MRT lol.

Clarence is a BHB -.- I was talking to him on MSN, and he was asking me who I like so I said, "U, in my dreams hahaha." And he said it's only common sense that people like him because he's a 'prodigy' and 'versatile'. Note: I put apostrophes, so you know I don't think it's true :D

Having Netball conference? Jolin added Jun Yin, Felicia Lok, Xiang Yun, Joanne, Adeline, Celine and me and so far only Jolin, Jun Yin and me are talking o.o Jolin is enthu about her class stall. She wants us to go to her song dedication song and I ask her to dedicate a song to netballers haha. She said she will lol. She won't give up eh. Almost every 10 sentences or so she'll say "Come to my stall ok!" Hahaha. Ok Joanne finally replied -.-


Our stall is a scam. Everything is so expensive! I myself don't even want to go buy it. Just look at all the scams. And Ronald, I call this more of a scam more than I call myself one :D
Veggie and Otah puffs - 2 for $3
Char siew soh - 1 piece for $1 ( I don't know what's this shit)
Mini dumpling - 1 piece for $1
Fried carrot cake - 3 pieces for $2
Muah chee - 1 packet for $2
Yam cake - 1 packet for $2
Scam much? But Mrs Long says everything there on that day will be expensive -.-

I want Elmo! :D
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.