Maybe, definitely
Sunday, April 13 @ 12:42
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOANNE!
Ok I have to post about the day before too lol.
12 April 2008Bazaar by the Lake was a
blast! If after the bazaar has officially closed, and there are still many people around, I consider it a huge success. Lol. Took bus to Bedok and saw Calista and Amanda there. Turns out that they were looking for
hair spray o.o Walked around with them but they couldn't find it so they went back to Macs where Ted, Kenji and Tat Rui were waiting for them. Then took bus 30 to school and they had free Wi-fi on the bus and it worked! Haha. So cool. But connection was quite bad lol lol.
Reached school and after that went out with Fiona, Kang Sing and Yiling to 7-11 to grab a bite and also play cards -.- Then rushed back before our shift started :D Business was quite well when it started to rain D: We were cursing the rain cuz it was making our stall flooded and our things were getting wet. Kenneth's mum and his two brothers came to our stall for shelter from the rain too and she spent a lot of money to play our games.
Thanks alot! I find that she's cute
hahaha. Kang Sing, Wei Ning and I took out our shoes and socks and ran in the rain after our shift ended and we were freezing. Fiona had brought slippers -.- Walked around barefoot and it was fun lol. Reminds me of netball camp eh.
Dim Sum Dollies :D
Eight fingers up in the air
Our oh-so-glamorous stall.
The prizes taken few days ago.
The rain D:Wanted to go to 4CR's haunted house but
chickened out. Nah I don't really believe in school's haunted house no matter what people say. Unless it's at night then it would be superb. Daphne had left over coupons and she gave me $8? I don't know why I take from her when I myself already can't spend all of them D: Celebrities came and had to pay like what $10 and $2 for a picture and a autograph? Downright scams
hahaha. Watched the principal getting dunked by Jia Qi and Kang Sing's wushu friend lol. Then Kang Sing and Fiona had to go for training so I played one last game at Blossom's stall which the last prizes were a headphone and MP3. And I put all my remaining money in it. $16?! And I got 50 balls to throw. The one with the most points win both prizes. Blossom helped me throw and we won! I only wanted the headphones -.-
The Dunking.King poster which I found cool :D
Before you get wet.MUCH THANKS TO BLOSSOM AND DAPHNE (For sponsoring the $8) :D13 April 2008Johead's birthday. Nothing much actually.
Just went to Ikea with the family and ate meatballs!
Hahaha. Bought some stuff and headed home for steamed peanuts lol. Took some pictures but they're
lame ._.