Mas Selamat sucks
Monday, April 28 @ 18:31
Today's Chinese paper was
killer. Kang Sing and I did
听写 at PP Macs so the first nine
词语 was a breeze until we went to the tenth one. What the heck was
si ji man?! A lot of us didn't know except for a few, like Calista. Cali, you good. Tell me you don't know how to study for Chinese uh!
And
理解问答 sucked. Why must two passages be about stupid
MAS SELAMAT (
马士沙拉末)?! Why did he have to escape in the first place. Can't he just stay there and await his trail or some shit? And all the questions so.. hard! Fiona and Kang Sing say that the government probably ask the school to make us do it as a survey in the form of that stupid test -.- And the question had to be worth
8 marks. And I killed that one. OMG my Chinese exam is doomed D:
Mas Selamat feel free to look me up if you read this so I can get back some marks about answering the question where do I think you are. Then perhaps, KS and Fiona's guess about you being in our school may be true.
I shall be positive about the other ones (
if I can be). Well, wish me all the best people.
Next up: Science *cries*