I killed
Tuesday, April 29 @ 20:49
Today Fiona was able to come to PP Macs for breakfast and
cramming notes. Saw Fiona the moment I came in and turned out KS was there all along and she was behind Fiona! Wth! That was lame and KS didn't want to come join us -.-
So Fiona and I studied together and this lady sitting at the table beside us asked us to look after her son o.o Her son so cute but anti social ._. Oh wells. Saw Michelle Koh and later Joycelyn, Beckie and another friend joined her lols. Then KS finally came to our table. Then we left looking for waffles with ice cream but in the end just settled for KFC.
I killed the Science exam! I looked at the questions and was like wtf?! I'm so gonna fail that. NSW was much easier la wth. And it isn't counted. Was almost late for the test and was running. But got more people late than us. But
suay suay DM one of our invigilator. Scold the rest for like 5 min? Can hear him from outside. So he told us we must be seated 20 minutes before instead of 15 minutes. Wth. Blame all those people who were late la, not the whole damn group of people right.
Went to White Sands with KS for
Free Ben and Jerry's ice cream! Best part of the day :) Ate
Chocolate Therapy and it's so good. Even made friends with an Indian woman in front of us
hahaha. Chatted with her while waiting for the ice-cream. Walked around the mall and saw cheap cheap things! Cheap for that kind of thing that is lol.
Sorry to those people who had to stand my bad mood today. I probably got pissed at the stress of the Science paper -.- Apologies to Fiona, Kang Sing, Jia Ying, Pearlyn and Iris lols
Many pictures but no USB cable D: USB cable please come back!
Hahaha I hate spamming this blog with chunks of pictures. Lols.