I ain't gonna
Wednesday, April 9 @ 19:37
8 April 2008Ate at Sing Post for lunch and walked there with Wee Ping, Marcus and Joanne and were stopped by this dude who said he was given his last assignment to sell sweets and unless he don't hit $50, he can't graduate. Wee Ping was
awesome man, immediately take out $2 for him. Marcus also gave $0.50. Only Joanne and I were so smart not to give anything. Went to TM with Joanne to spot gift ideas so the next day can buy :)
I ate KFC for dinner and felt like damn bloated. Fast food is my lunch and dinner! :D
9 April 2008Went to TM with Calista, Shi Jing and Joanne for present shopping! Bought _______ and ________'s present :D Then Pearlyn, Kenji and Tat Rui later met us and bought prizes for our game booth. After that Kenji, Pea and Joanne went home while we went to
pasar malam :) Shi Jing made some personalized keychain and we had to stand there, watching the guy complete his masterpiece lol.
I am so happy even though I'm broke now :D