<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Handcuff yourself to public fixtures
Wednesday, April 2 @ 17:19

:D

I'm feeling super retarded. Today 69 came late and so I was almost late -.- And I didn't see you Daniel Lim aha. Glad that you didn't get kicked out of VS yeah. And it's not because they couldn't bear to see you go. They just pitied you :P Walked to school in mad rush and saw Ah Gong ._. I was panting like shit la and he looks so relaxed -.-

Mr Chua wasn't at flag raising so we couldn't sit down. Boo D:

I cannot cut Patrick Star put of wood D: His head has a dumb dent. I hate D and T rawr. Then ACC had open book test again ._. I scored 23/25. Then had Physics and Mr Wang's a noob yes? He doesn't know how to pull the screen down hahaha. For RD we watched Mind Your Language which was super hilarious. That Spanish guy and the Indian woman is funny. They made my mouth laugh -.-

Then went to Sing Post with Pea and Iris. And ate at Macs :) There was this guy at the door, and I think he was retarded and the McDelivery guy had to chase him until he went out -.- I was LMAO. Took MRT and saw this group of ladies taking a picture of a guy sleeping and we were like "Oh my gosh" and turned out that they knew each other o.o

Excursion to Esplanade tomorrow! :D

All the best to Fiona and Kang Sing for your competition! I know you guys can win :)

Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.