Give me the reason to believe
Sunday, April 6 @ 12:43
Dad changed the computer mouse back to the normal one which was bigger than the one I was using so it was like
gigantic o.o It's the normal size la but I guess I've gotten used to the small one so my hands feel weird.
Fiona I have your songs! Heh heh. Before I Fall in Love by Coco Lee is nice eh.
Kids Central is better now! They have
Hannah Montana and
The Suite Life of Zach and Cody which are funny. They should change Kids Central to something else though. It sounds so kiddish. They have Domokun too! Ahh! So cute :) But it only lasts for like 2 minutes? And they should make Domokun talk and let the other idiots
shut up. Now Domokun can only make retarded noises like some twit.
This post is rated KB; kick butt hahaha.
Quoted from KC advertisement from TMNT -.-