<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

English Oral
Thursday, April 24 @ 19:33

Here for a little entertainment. I'm still on HIATUS though :/

Today took 15 to PP to meet KS. I missed two buses lol. It was still early anyway. I still had to wait for 25 minutes for the third bus hahaha. First time I saw it and I was at the overhead bridge so didn't care. Second time I was sitting down and didn't flag the bus ._. Ate hotcakes for breakfast (yay!) We didn't have determination to go through the pictures D: So we ended up betting on which pictures would come up. And I won! Only 10 cents lol.

Then KS had this weird craving for Mr Bean so we bused to Paya Lebar MRT. In the end the ice-cream was not ready -.- So ate Macs ice-cream. Then went to school but it was raining heavily already. Thank goodness KS had an umbrella :D Then the side gate was closed. So we had to walk all the way to the main gate. And we were pretty much playing -.- So we were soaking wet.

Oral was ok.. Wanted to go to Yee Sok Ee but KS took her and so wanted to go to Miss Adri and Shi Jing and I ran to her and I won! Lols sorry heh. And in my eagerness to go to Miss Adri I banged the table with both my hands -.- I couldn't talk much after I sat down. I was damn nervous hahaha. Then ate lunch and went to library. Slept and was locked inside while the librarian went for lunch. Amanda got locked out! :D

English comprehension was like wth. Words so cheem! I forgot what euphoria meant and I pretty much wrote crap. DM came and was looking around and lucky he didn't catch me. Not that I did anything to get caught lols. Then went to Sing Post and KS finally got her Mr Bean ice-cream. Then still ate at Macs.

Ate until I wanted to vomit! I think I spent like $10++ on food today.
Can't wait for end of exams! Tsk.
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.