<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Ooh la
Friday, April 4 @ 18:03

3 April 2008:
Yesterday was the same again, I was almost late ._. But a bit earlier hahaha. I saw Daniel Lim on 69! Turned out that he took the car that day -.- He says that he want to quit hockey and just slack around. But he can't hahaha. Saw Fiona and Jia Ying at 7-11 at my stop buying snacks o.o

Had Maths quiz and I think I spaced out. I looked at the questions and I just went blank. I may even get 0! Dammit. Thank gawd it's at least a quiz, not a test. I need to study hard hard hard!

Fiona and Kang Sing did great in the competition! :D Good job babes!


Today was released early at 1345 for excursion! :D Saw Mrs Tan's daughter and she's kawaii! Looks exactly like her mother :) Watched performance by Heartbeat Percussion. Towards the end they asked Geylang Methodist Girls teachers and 4 other girls, Mr Sim from our school and choose 2 boys and 2 girls. Guess who were the unlucky ones? Ronald, Kenji, Aria and me -.- All BN people! KNS. At first the dude choose Aria and I was laughing at her and then he choose me. I played the Korean tiny cymbals and it was lame Then went to Esplanade tour and we were high and mad. We were blowing into each other's ears, and Yi Ling said a stupid thing lol lol. She tapped a DL guy, and turned out it was the wrong guy LMAO. Turned out his initials are JJ too! :D Went to the Esplanade roof and it was beautiful. Pity that it started to rain.

Our tourguide Yvette was kind enough to walk us to Cityhall MRT :) Met mum there and trained back to Tampines. Thank gosh there were seats. Ate at Macs at TM and did some shopping.
Jia Ying and her new toy from Fiona :DThree eyed monster!It's new mohawk!
Jia Ying :)Kenji beside Mrs Long in the busLook at those yo?!
Esplanade roof! :D


4 April 2008
Today during flag raising 4DL came to advertise their dunking machine and we get to dunk Mr Chua, Mr Soon, the principals provided that we raise a certain amount of money -.- When asked how much dunking him was worth, Mr Chua said priceless and it was so funny. He was worth $1288 in the end. The Bazaar is definitely going to be exciting! It's coming in a week soon.

Painted egg tray during English and History :D
The masterpiece

Then had English timed compre and it sucked. Who cares about going to outer space uh. Then waited for Joanne to finish and went to Sing Post with Iris, Pea and Johnathan. Ate at Macs (three days in a row already!) while Iris and Johnathan bought their food at Subway and came over. Hot fudge sundae and McFlurry with fries rock! Thanks Pea for the fries :D Then trained back with them and Johnathan and Pea dropped off at Simei while Iris and I dropped at Tampines :)
I wanted to take a picture of Pearlyn but somehow I took the guy beside her -.-Pearlyn likes this shot of herIris and Johnathan. Pearlyn says they look very much like a couple.
Pearlyn and her purple look-alike friendLY people on the platform heh.Opposite day! Pearlyn carried my bag and I carried hers :D
Psst I feel so short beside her!


Just don't let me hold down on to your kite
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.