<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Boom boom boom
Thursday, April 17 @ 19:38

Yesterday nothing much. Just went out for lunch with Pea and Kang Sing and I betrayed Macs D:

Hahaha enough crap.

Today...
I went for PUMP! Aha. I just went to accompany Fiona, with Kang Sing and Pea :D Pea has no determination D: She left after like 30 min? To walk around the school -.- But her maid is like so cool la. Buy for her the Billabong tote for her :D Her maid is rich. Then went off with Pea and I went alone to TM to buy some things and now I'm broke D: Wei Ning I help see the wallets for you but they are not that nice leh :(

I'm going on HIATUS! I shall post only when I can.

Hello to high and dry (and broke)
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.