<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Beautiful Awakening
Friday, April 11 @ 16:31

Happy birthday sweetheart!
Today is chick Pea's birthday! To protect her present I walked in the rain and now I think I've caught a mild cold D: Joanne and I were like :O that she couldn't wear the slippers we bought. Your feet too big la, P Chew. Took some pictures of and with the birthday girl.
Pearlyn and her ultra fab flip flops from us :DSelf-timer yo! But the picture's slanted o.o
And that huge shoe is not mine! It's Pearlyn's which was in the way -.-
This is much better

Lessons were better than yesterday. Had Geography and English, and during English Mr Ahmad taught us to draw superheroes! His art is like good. Wonder why he isn't an art teacher :/ He knows how to draw Superman and Batman! I couldn't take a picture of Superman cuz Mr Ahmad erased it already D:
This is not some superhero, he's random haha!Batman!

Today the preparation for the bazaar was slack. I doubt we did anything. Just played around hahaha. Then we played monkey in the middle with Kang Sing being the monkey hehs. Then to hide the white board duster from Kang Sing I put in the rubbish bin without thinking and later when Kang Sing got near the rubbish bin Fiona go and push it down also without thinking :) So the rubbish was all over the floor and I swear I couldn't stop laughing XD Then Yiling and Fiona swept it up but somehow it got knocked over again. Oh wells. Our classroom is a pig sty now :X And Gerome is one mean shit. He go and step on Pearlyn's birthday balloon D: If he ever did that to me I go and punch him in the face and make sure he make a public apology to me :)
Fiona bullying Kang Sing? :X

Then went to PP with Pea, Kang Sing and Fiona for lunch at Pastamania. Joanne couldn't make it as she had some programme planned ;D Thanks Pea for the treat! Even though the birthday girl should be treated and not the other way round but whatever. I shall treat you on my birthday yeah? Took pictures and we were laughing like mad at Fiona's poses, Kang Sing's retarded ways etc. They said I was the papa and P was the mama -.- They were our daughters o.o
Kang Sing!Fiona taking a picture of Kang Sing, me taking a picture of her!

Fiona and me!Groupie + retarded Fiona.Birthday girl

Went to 77th Street after that to collect points and bought some things at Topshop :D Bused at 15 with P and she stopped at Eunos to go for tuition and I went home.

Can't wait for bazaar! Shall make a little trip downstairs ;D
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.